Answers To Your Frequently Asked Rate & Insurance Questions
● Individual Psychotherapy for Adults and Teens $140 (50 min)
● Young Adult Psychotherapy $140 (50 min)
● Counseling for the Highly Sensitive Person $140 (50 min)
● Online Counseling during COVID-19 $140 (50 min) $70 (25 min)
● Initial Assessment (1st appt) $195 (70 min)
● Extended sessions available upon request $210 (75 min)
Do You Take Insurance?
No, I do not accept insurance. If you would still like to work with your insurance, your insurance may provide some reimbursement. To help, I can provide a monthly superbill that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
How Do I Discover What My Insurance Will Cover?
To find out what your insurance may cover, contact your insurance and ask if you have out-of-network mental health coverage. If you need to provide a “CPT code” or a “service code” you can provide the following codes:
● Individual Psychotherapy CPT code 90837
You may also want to mention the type of license that I have to ensure services with my type of credential are covered. I am a LCSW. Other things you may want to ask about are:
● What your deductible is
● What your co-insurance payment will be
● How many visits you get per year
● If you need authorization for your visits
● Details on how to submit a superbill
Contact me if you would like more guidance on how to figure out what your insurance will cover.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
Please allow 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Your appointment time is specifically reserved for you and I will need to offer someone that appointment slot if you are unable to make it. There will be a $140 session charge if your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours notice. However, if there is an emergency or illness that prevents you from cancelling within the 24 hour window, I will work with you if I have openings and we can reschedule the appointment within the same week without charge.
Take The Next Step Towards Getting Help
Let’s discover how I can help. Reach out to get your free 15-minute phone consultation. During your free consultation call, you can share a bit about what’s going on and I can answer any questions you might have. To get your free 15-minute phone consultation, email me at: Lisaknudson65@gmail.com. I’m here for you.